Hi :

I had taken course with Tektaurus education , 2 years ago .They had good faculty who supported us a lot and helped in resume prep and interview.

Could not continue with job search as my current job changed and had to concentrate on other things. Now I went back to take a refresher course for the same I paid for 2 years ago. Counselor told me that I am allowed only for a year to retake, as it has been 2 years its not possible.. I went to their management to threaten that I would write bad reviews , after that they issued me a 50% discount voucher for future classes..

I am getting trained again.

Good company overall.Instructors are great!!

This person wrote the review because of "happy that i got enrolled for 2 course with 50% discount" at Tektaurus Education. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Tektaurus Education to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most instructors and counselors. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Zarantech. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Tektaurus Education tektaurus education it training for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Tektaurus Education?

Comments